Tuesday 14 April 2015

I am compelled to Shift to Asus Zenfone2

I am compelled to Shift to Asus Zenfone2


It’s the world of smartphones. Without a smartphone today you are handicapped. For a person like me who is handling an entire unit and needs to be constantly not only in touch but also extending supports, approvals and controlling the system for twenty four hours this is life for me. The better it is, the easier is my life, the more control I have.



I am using one of the best brand available with over 6 inches screen and 2 GB storage. It perhaps gives me everything that I need for my professional life – The style, the brand, the mobility, the control everything. Even some part of my personal requirements as I can blog easily from this and surf extensively. But Ashus ZenFone 2 came in news only a few days back and I read about the features. It made me strongly believe that I should switch to this beauty for some simple reasons.

First and foremost is the look. The metallic brush finish of the Smartphone is such that you cannot remove your gaze. At least I cannot. The sleek colourful set with smooth finish at the back – in the first look itself it offers to be premium. You feel like you are holding a damsel along. If not in real, this would surely make a damsel reach to you. Then why should I miss the chance?

Secondly, it’s the leader in storage. 4GB internal storage. With the frequent mails and working in different groups on WhatsApp, my present smartphone has already started prompting to shift data. That means I need a bigger storage. I suppose Asus Zenfone 2 will help me with the 4GB internal storage. And if it comes with 64GB external memory it would just be blessing for me. Otherwise even 32 GB external will do. This I need for the perpetual storage of the photographs and the music back-ups. The photographs help me in blogging from anywhere anytime and the melodies are a respite during the long touring hours.

Third – The above would not be possible if the battery backup is not good. Zenphone 2 offers better battery life. Above that it recharges faster, that’s really good. Only last week I was travelling in Volvo to Dharamshala and there was only one charging point beside my seat where my co passenger also required to charge his mobile. I am sure such a fast recharging mobiles would help us in such situation. And where I am travelling regularly this would surely be a boon for me.

Fourth – the camera - 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel at front. I am told it captures stunning, high-resolution photos with no shutter lag. It has Low Light mode pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. Wow, that means I can capture clear photos in meetings etc. without informing. The rare camera’s video mode lets me record 1080p (full HD) videos. A must for me.

Fifth – Last but not the least – It has the volume control at the back and its speakers give crystal clear music. 


I am sure I would move to ASUS ZENFONE 2. If you too want to check more on http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/.

Aditya Sinha

No comments:

Post a Comment