Wednesday 1 April 2015

A to Z challenge

So many of you taking the challenge! I couldn't resist any more . 


Let's see how I cope up with the busy schedule and the travel plans in April. But yes I am with you all fellow bloggers. A special thanks for SwetaShashank and Amita, whose posts acted as a propellant and charged me to take this tour.



Now after deciding to enter the A to Z challenge, I was first planning to go on random thoughts. But then I have zeroed upon a common theme in the list. And the theme would be TRAVEL. So my blogs in the month would move around this theme with some travelogues, some places of visits, may be some food items, adventure sports, pilgrim points untouched locations some photoblogs and likes. Most of these would be articles, but surely I would not miss adding one or two poem in the whole month revolving around the theme. And the last but not the least - the places or spots would be from the Indian himalayan states of Himachal and Uttaranchal. I have spent around two years in each of these states and so would be able to do some justice. I am sure you would love it.

So let the Pandora Box open....

Aditya Sinha
01.04.2015
Aligarh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment